Are you tired of that annoying drip sound? If your faucets are leaking, repairing them now will save you money and aggravation and prevent future water damage. The dripping water can discolour sinks and rust fixtures and pipes while wasting a lot of water, in some cases up to 230 gallons in a year.
CityWide Plumbing & Heating offers same day faucet repairs in Victoria BC and across Vancouver Island by our team of licensed plumbing professionals. With over 30 years experience, you can rest assured that we can quickly repair that leaky faucet.
Leaking Faucet Causes
- O-rings that become loose and worn out allowing dripping to occur.
- Corroded valve seat caused by an accumulation of sediment causing leakage and corrosion around the spout.
- Washers that are installed improperly or become worn out. This will cause dripping near the faucet spout.
- Parts that have become loose causing leakage.
- Worn seals caused by an accumulation of sediment inside the faucet assembly.
- Broken fittings or cracks in pipes which will cause a loss in water pressure as well as leaking.
Save Money with Same Day Faucet Repair
Faucet repairs save you money on your water bill and prevent further problems with your plumbing.